ThreatsWatch With Hewitt: Discussing Gaza
On Monday, Hugh Hewitt had ThreatsWatch back for another discussion on the state of affairs and potential direction of things to come for Israel, Gaza, Hamas and Fatah. We talked about the current IDF operations creeping into densely populated Gaza City, comparisons to the sieges of Fallujah, possible Israeli propaganda under the guise of an unnamed "Fatah official," Hamas leadership holed up in a Gaza hospital (a war crime, for whatever that is or isn't worth as a charge against Hamas) and the prospects of Iran widening the conflict as they did in 2006.
- Flashback and Fast Forward: IDF v. Hamas - ThreatsWatch
- PrincipalAnalysis: The Israeli Long View In Gaza - ThreatsWatch
- The Jerusalem Post quotes a Fatah official - Hugh Hewitt
- DailyBriefing: January 12, 2009 - ThreatsWatch
- Daniel Pipes: Israel's strategic incompetence in Gaza - Jerusalem Post
- Claudia Rosett: Iran's Bomb and America's Imploding Foreign Policy - The Rosett Report