1. Iran's Quds Force deeply involved in Mahdi Army truce in Iraq. Iraqi lawmakers made trip to Qom, Iran to meet with Quds Force commander, said truce was result of trip.
2. Opposed to US support for Ukraine NATO bid, Russia to offer NATO bases as transit point for Afghanistan mission supply route.
3. Pentagon analyst admits to selling secrets to China and will be sentenced in June.
4. The United States is demanding to see the Swiss energy agreement made with the Iranian regime in March.
5. Zimbabwe opposition, which assured it had a commanding lead before delayed counting was finished, now sways Mugabe can be expected to announce 'victory' in the elections. Vote count not trusted. Update: Opposition says negotiations underway for Mugabe to step down.
President Bush Backs Ukraine NATO Bid - AP
NATO summit faces tough choices on expansion, Afghanistan - International Herald Tribune
Russia NATO envoy says steps to expansion are 'point of no return - M&C
UPDATE: Opposition: Negotiations Underway for Mugabe to Step Down - New York Times
Zimbabwe Opposition Parties Say Mugabe Is Poised to Claim Victory Today - VOA
'Lid On the Pressure Cooker About to Blow'? - BBC