1. Only 88 countries - or 45% - have submitted sanctions implementation reports to the UN Security Council on Iran.
2. A mortar attack on a school near US Embassy in Sana, Yemen, leaves one dead, others injured, including children.
3. Dalai Lama threatens to quit over violence as China begins arrests in Tibet's Lhasa.
4. Switzerland reports $17 million seized in Oil-for-Food scandal thus far.
5. NATO reinforcing posture and forces over risks of hot conflict in Kosovo.
6. Internal troubles within Middle East countries has fingerprints of Iran stoking the flames, instigating angry Shia citizens into demonstrations.
PrincipalAnalysis: The Two Faces of Fatah - ThreatsWatch
Hamas popularity on the rise: poll - AFP
Hamas Investment in Syria Estimated at $500 Million - The Media Line
PLO urges Hamas to accept Gaza power-sharing - AFP