1. A car bomb targeted the Federal Investigation Agency in Lahore, Pakistan during morning rush hour. Along with a second coordinated suicide bombing elsewhere in the city, 24 dead and 170 wounded are reported.
2. President Bush and Poland's PM Tusk agree to missile defense systems in Poland and the modernization of the stalwart ally's military.
3. An Israeli strike on a Gaza truck carrying over 100 rockets reported to have killed Iranian, Syrian trainers assisting Hamas terrorists.
4. A BBC poll reflects a decrease since 2006 of international public opinion on taking action against Iran - either military or sanctions - over its nuclear weapons program.
5. MI5 in London investigating four officers suspected of being al-Qaeda moles.
Support drops for action on Iran - BBC
Iran confirms expulsions of Swedish diplomat - International Herald Tribune
Al-Sadr Steps Back: Another Change of Command Inside Iranian-Backed Terror - ThreatsWatch
Israel reportedly 'agrees to 30 days of quiet' with Hamas - Jerusalem Post
Iranians, Syrians were killed by Israeli strike on Gaza missiles - World Tribune
Sarkozy: Israel must stop 'colonization' - Jerusalem Post