1. As Venezuela and Ecuador mobilize troops on Colombia's border, Colombian president seeks genocide charges on Chavez for support of FARC, massacres.
2. Two suicide bombers attacked Pakistan's Naval War College in Lahore killing 6 as US military trainers arrive in Pakistan.
3. Taiwan is boosting military spending in efforts to match Chinese ongoing buildup.
4. As doubts surface over effectiveness of new sanctions, Iran is challenged by the US and EU over latest questions and track record of non-cooperation.
5. US missile strike in southern Somalia targeted al-Qaeda terrorist suspected of involvement in 1998 twin embassy bombings in Africa.
Venezuela moves 9,000 troops, tanks to Colombian border - MSNBC
Diplomats confident South American crisis will be resolved - CNN
Colombia seeking genocide charge against Hugo Chavez - Radio Netherlands
Iran arming Hezbollah with missiles sent via Turkey - Haaretz
The Launch of the Iranian Kavoshgar Rocket: Shahab-3B in Space? - INSS
Press skeptical on Iran sanctions - BBC
US, EU challenge Iran with tough questions on nuclear program - Jerusalem Post
Iran rejects new EU nuclear talks - BBC
Drawdown Will Test Security as Iran Pushes Ahead With Enrichment - New York Sun
Odierno: Progress in Iraq Approaches Point of Irreversibility - DefenseLink
Iraqi forces stand up as U.S. mentors step aside - Washington Times
Two bombers hit Navy War College, 6 killed - Daily Times
Ministry points finger at Baitullah Mehsud - DAWN
The Attack's Timeline - Daily Times
US military trainers arrive in Pakistan - DAWN
OpEd: Pakistan's New Frontier: Engage Winners and Losers in NWFP - Wall Street Journal