1. 10,000 Turkish troops cross into northern Iraq in a massive operation against the PKK, which organizes and launches attacks against Turkey.
2. US embassy in Belgrade, Serbia stormed and partially burned by Serbian protesters angry at US recognition of breakaway Kosovo.
3. Draft for 3rd round of Iran sanctions being considered at UN Security Council. Iran says will only work with IAEA as it expects positive ElBaradei report.
4. Muqtada al-Sadr announces extension of ceasefire between Iran-backed Mahdi Army (JAM) and Iraqi government.
5. Pakistan's victorious PPP and PML-N parties agree on new coalition as talk of easing military effort against Taliban and al-Qaeda continues.
Security Council Weighs New Sanctions Draft on Iran - New York Times
Iran expects positive IAEA nuclear report - Reuters
Stay out of nuclear crisis, Iran tells Security Council - AFP
Sanctioned Iranian Bank Linked to IRGC Operates In Baghdad - The Nation
Turkish troops enter north Iraq - BBC
Earlier: Turkish artillery shells suspected Kurdish rebel positions in northern Iraq - IHT
Muqtada al-Sadr prolongs Mahdi Army ceasefire - Sydney Morning Herald
US SecDef Gates Voices Understanding for Australian Troop Cuts in Iraq - Bloomberg