1. Fake delivery, service trucks are being used by crime cartels to smuggle drugs, immigrants, weapons.
2. A devastating explosion in northern Iraq was reportedly spearheaded by foreign fighters under the sponsorship of Seif al-Islam Gadhafi, son of the Libyan leader.
3. North Korea used bank accounts linked to the UN Development Program to facilitate arms deals.
4. Army kills seven Shi'a protesters in Lebanon riots as Syria demands more Hizballah representation.
5. After negotiations, Taliban said to have released 250 students after storming a school near Peshawar in the NWFP.
6. Venezuela's Chavez calls for anti-US military alliance with Bolivia, Cuba and Nicaragua.
Seven shot dead in Lebanon riots as army clashes with Shiite protesters - Sydney Morning Herald
Syria demands greater Hizballah representation - Gulf News
Editorial: Hizballah's Dark Hand - Washington Times
Militants free 250 children at Pakistan school: ministry - AFP
Al-Qaeda Poses Fresh Threats in Pakistan, U.S. Shifts Focus - FOX
US ready to ‘partner with’ Pakistan troops in Tribal Areas - DAWN
Analysis: Pakistani Army Faces Four-Front Jihad - SAAG