1. As Pakistan announces operations against Taliban's Baitullah Mehsud, Taliban assassinates eight tribal leaders in talks with government.
2. Ahmadinejad and Khameini continue to square off ahead of Iran's May elections.
3. Saakashvili wins Georgia elections as Putin, Moscow protest 'irregularities.'
4. Major Coalition operation begins throughout Iraq: Operation Phantom Phoenix.
5. Israeli Defense Minister, Ehud Barak, says Hizballah in Lebanon stronger now than before 2006 Summer War with IDF.
Ahmadinejad-Khamenei Rift Continues (not new) Ahead of Elections - IHT
Israel warns of Iranian missile peril for Europe - Telegraph
NJ Divests: For New Jersey Pension Fund, No Iran-Linked Investments - New York Times
Bush to visit an ambivalent Israel - Los Angeles Times
Barak: New rocket fire in north is 'grave' incident - Haaretz
Clashes between Hamas and Israeli boats reported on Gaza coast - Jerusalem Post
Israeli Defense Minister says Hizballah stronger than ever - AFP
UN seeks to halt Hizballah arms in Lebanon - Telegraph
Fatah al-Islam Leader Releases 1st Web Message - AP
Fatah al-Islam chief warns of attacks on Lebanon army - Reuters
US Wants Pakistan to Bite the Bullet - Asia Times
Taliban Kill Eight Tribal Leaders in Waziristan - VOA
Tribal killings shatter hopes for ceasefire - Times Online
Waziristan: The hub of al-Qaeda operations - Guardian