1. An Afghanistan Study Group Report warns that the gains earned in Afghanistan since 2001 are at risk of being lost.
2. While 90 tons of nuclear fuel rods have been delivered, Russia has yet to deliver key tech component for operating Iran's Bushehr reactor.
3. As question raised of potential Chinese naval base in Iran,.US hints at WTO challenges based on lack of economic transparency.
4. While Israeli courts uphold cuts in fuel, electricity to Gaza, Hamas says Egypt should supply more to Gaza.
5. Likely US missile strike in North Waziristan believed to have killed thirteen '2nd or 3rd tier' al-Qaeda leaders.