1. Former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto assassinated in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Unrest in streets throughout Pakistan, elections uncertain, new state of emergency expected.
2. Russia delivering new S-300 missile system to Iran to bolster defenses.
3. US seeking to out-sell Russia in major Indian arms bidding.
4. Canadian Defence Minister challenges Iran on weapons supply to Taliban in Afghanistan.
5. Al-Qaeda's Islamic State of Iraq 'defense minister' in Iraqi custody.
BHUTTO ASSASSINATION - PAKISTAN
Benazir Bhutto assassinated at political rally in Pakistan - Times Online
Benazir Bhutto 'killed in blast' - BBC
Bhutto shot while standing, waving through sunroof - CNN
Afghan president was in Pakistan to mend ties - International Herald Tribune
Bhutto Killing Threatens Security, Vote - ABC
President Bush: Attack on Bhutto 'Cowardly' - ABC
Russia to set up missile shield for Iran - The Hindu
Russia Selling Iran Sophisticated New Air Defense System - FOX
Backgrounder: New Russian Missile Systems for Iran After TOR-M1 Failure - ThreatsWatch
Larijani in rare Egypt visit probes normalizing relations - International Herald Tribune
Iraq says captures senior al-Qaeda figure, ISI 'defense minister' - Reuters
Triple Threat Pressures al-Qaeda in Iraq, General Says - DefenseLink
Anti-Qaeda fighters in Iraq face an uncertain future - AFP
Turkey Launches Operation Against Kurdish Rebels Near Iraq Border - VOA
Report: Turkey using drones in N. Iraq with help of Israeli crews - Haaretz