1. Reported sectarian violence in Pakistan's NWFP leaves 100+ dead. Artillery and gunship helicopters continued pounding the bases of militants loyal to rebel Swat cleric Maulana Fazlullah.
2. Pakistan's remaining supreme court dismisses challenges to Musharraf election, Musharraf says country more important than Democracy.
3. US reportedly to engage tribes against al-Qaeda in Pakistan.
4. Israel approves prisoner release.
5. Chavez tells OPEC to use oil to curb 'imperialism', follows Ahmadinejad's calling dollar "worthless piece of paper".
6. Attacks in Iraq down to February 2006 levels (pre-attack on Golden Dome in Samarra).
Sectarian clashes leave over 100 dead in NW Pakistan's tribal area - Xinhua
Court dismisses petitions against Musharraf - CNN
US plans to train Pakistani tribes to fight Al-Qaeda, Taliban: report - AFP
US envoy brought ‘nothing new’: FO - Daily Times
Musharraf: country more important than democracy - DAWN
Heavy militant casualties in Swat - Daily Times
Helicopters strafe militants’ bases in Swat, Shangla - DAWN
U.S. Hopes to Use Pakistani Tribes Against Al Qaeda - NY Times