1. The tension in Pakistan continues - Benazir Bhutto confined to her home to prevent her from attending a rally.
2. Enemy mortar and rocket attacks in Iraq at 21-month low, VBIED and roadside bomb attacks down 77%.
3. The Iranian regime has issued a “vice list,” detailing behaviors to be banned with strict enforcement on Iranian citizens.
4. Israeli Deputy PM calls for ElBaradei's removal as head of IAEA.
5. Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte and Asst. Secretary of State for African Affairs Jendayi Frazer are in Africa visiting Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Nigeria, Burkina Faso, and Mali.
6. Leaders from Egypt, Iraq, Sudan and Yemen met in Cairo to discuss the situation in Iraq and the Annapolis Summit.
7. Olmert says 400 Palestinian prisoners to be released before summit.
8. Hamas attack on Fatah Rally in Gaza kills 7, injures 130.
Bhutto Residence Encircled by Police to Stop Pakistan Rally - Bloomberg
PML-N, JI to boycott polls under emergency - DAWN
Pakistan denies nuclear weapons at risk - Forbes
Official denies terrorists-for-troops swap - Daily Times
Clash between ex-insurgents, al-Qaeda in Iraq kills 18 - Boston Globe
Optimism grows in Iraq - BBC
200 al-Qaeda captured in Northern Iraq operation - Gulf Daily News
Military finding more Iranian arms in Iraq - MSNBC
Iran launches anti-vice crackdown - BBC
Rafsanjani calls for 'united ideology' in Iran amid vice crackdown - IRNA
Israel calls for sacking of IAEA's ElBaradei over Iran - Telegraph
Ahmadinejad: Iran should get ready for its global missions - IRNA